Welcome and thank you for your interest in our Believe Mug program. Here you will find all the steps and printable materials needed to become a Believe Big pottery store partner.
- Fill out a partner request form >
- Provide the name of a local cancer center or infusion center near your store where Believe Mugs can be delivered, email to: email@example.com.
Believe Big will contact the cancer center to set-up the relationship. Mary will mail you an official Believe Mug Partnership poster to hang in your store.
- Order the basic 12 oz. mug from your vendor or from Chesapeake Ceramics (SKU#CCX995). We use the simple 12 oz. mug as it is flexible for any gender and age group and it also fits nicely in our packaging materials. Be on the lookout! Coming this winter from Chesapeake Ceramics is a special Believe Mug with “BelieveBig.org” imprinted on the bottom (SKU# CC3132). This allows patients to remember our website and access free resources easily! They also had a “Believe” silk screen (SKU# DSSBelieve) created that can be purchased to make it easy for those painting and to avoid any accidental misspellings!
- Once you receive your supplies, please hang up the poster and have a sample Believe Mug displayed (If you don’t have one already, we’re happy to ship one!), and encourage your customers to start painting and spreading hope while we finalize the relationship with your local hospital or treatment center!
- Once the Believe Mugs are fired, utilize the packaging instructions PDF for your staff, volunteers, or students looking for community service hours.
- Believe Big will contact you once the relationship with your local hospital is established. Please be patient as this may take some time. The approval process, HIPAA, and “red tape” at some hospitals can be lengthy in order to protect the privacy of the patients.
Thank you for your generosity, your time, and your willingness to help us bring hope, help, and healing to those who are battling cancer. Please don’t hesitate to contact Mary@believebig.org if you have any questions!