1. Is my kind of cancer fast-growing or slow-growing? How long has this been growing in my body?
2. Based upon the stage of my disease what is your recommended treatment course?
3. What are the drugs you’re going to treat me with? Are there other drugs that I may have to take during my treatment course? Will I need to change any of my existing prescriptions or supplements?
4. How long does each course of treatment take?
5. What are the potential side effects of this treatment (short-term and long-term)?
6. After treatment, will I need time to recover? Will I be able to drive myself home? Will I miss work?
7. May I have copies of the material safety data sheets on all the drugs I will be taking? I would like to take them home with me today if possible.
8. Can you do a chemotherapy sensitivity test (OncoStat or OncoStat Plus) to determine which drug my tumor will respond to best?
9. Will my cancer cells eventually become resistant to chemotherapy?
10. Should I choose not to do chemotherapy, would you still be willing to monitor me with imaging scans and blood work?
11. Statistically, what is my disease-free five-year survival rate with your treatment protocol versus taking no action about my diagnosis?
12. Should I make any changes to my diet or lifestyle during or after treatment?
13. Do you incorporate alternative and complementary practices with your treatment protocol?
14. I would like to pursue one of the most widely researched complementary therapies, mistletoe therapy, that would not counteract your treatment protocol and has shown to offset the negative side effects of conventional treatment. Would you continue treating me if I chose this course of action?
15. How will I be able to reach you if I have any concerns or further questions?