Believe Big is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, and tech-savvy individual with a background or interest in office management and events to join us as we HELP PATIENTS FACE, FIGHT & OVERCOME CANCER!
If you are interested in wellness and have outstanding communication, planning, and organizing skills, we would love to speak with you about this amazing opportunity! This role leads successful events from conception through completion and is an integral part of the dynamic team in our Glyndon office. The successful candidate will work M-F, 9-5pm, occasional evenings/weekends are necessary for events, including the organization’s annual Fundraising Dinner, periodic webinars, classes, or open houses. Believe Big offers a fabulous team environment, flexibility, benefits, and the ability to truly make a difference to cancer fighters daily!Requirements for this multi-faceted position are below. We look forward to reviewing qualifications of individuals with at least three years of relevant experience interested in furthering our mission!
- General office—Professionally and personally manages all aspects of the Believe Big office.
- Events – Professionally plans, organizes and executes all Believe Big events and related activities.
- Staff and Board Members—Provides administrative support and coordinates all meetings.
- CRM and Technology—Maintains confidential patient, donor, and partner system and assists staff with all technology matters.
- Volunteers—Recruit, communicate with and train all Believe Big volunteers.
- Apparel and Inventory- Coordinate all aspects of Believe Big apparel and promotional items.
- Financial – Processes donations, receipts, and acknowledgements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management and communications skills.
- Ability to build successful relationships with patients as well as community and commercial constituents.
- Prior experience with a CRM or willingness to learn.
- Prior event planning experience is strongly preferred.
- Able to lift heavy objects up to 40 lbs.
- Strong administrative skills, advanced proficiency in MS Office, Power Point, Excel, calendaring.
- Flexible in schedule and reliable transportation including a valid driver’s license.
- Strong work ethic, team player mentality and positive outlook (glass half-full person).
- Health conscious.
Salary: Determined by experience and qualifications.
Education: College degree (preferred) or 3+ years in Office Administration/Event Planning.
Location: 4821 Butler Road, Suite 1D, Glyndon, Maryland
Email resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from qualified applicants! Thanks for Believing BIG!