MENTAL/EMOTIONAL CHALLENGE IDEAS
- Start A Gratitude Journal – Try and connect with something specific. The more detailed you can get while writing what you are grateful for the easier it is to connect with emotion. Ex) Don’t just write, I am thankful for Grace. Write, I am thankful that Grace took the time to say goodnight to me.
- Handwrite Thank You Notes – Living in a new technology world of texting and instant messaging, take the time to handwrite a note each day to tell someone how grateful you are for them.
- Acts of Kindness – Seek to see the needs around you and find ways to help. ex) check in on an elderly friend, send a meal to a first responder or surprise a neighbor with some fresh cut flowers
- Discover Your One Word – One Word creates clarity, power, passion, and life-change. The simple power of One Word impacts all six dimensions of your life – mental, physical, emotional, relational, spiritual, and financial. There is a word meant for you and when you find it, live it, and share it, your life will become more rewarding and exciting than ever. Listen to our webinar to get started: https://believebig.org/one-word-webinar/
- Create & Say Your Words to Live By- Life Church pastor, Craig Groeschel, shares, that “Your thoughts can hold you back, push you down, and feed you lies. But they can also lift you up! Is it time for you to change the way you’re thinking? Start with something simple—let’s find some Words to Live By.” Use this link to start creating your personal words to live by. (https://finds.life.church/words/)
- Read A Positive Blog or Listen To A Positive Podcast – Our favorites– Susie Larson, Jon Gordon, Dr. Caroline Leaf,
- No phone or computer
- No social media
- No TV/Netflix